$10 Buck Two (Click Here)

My Story

After tearing my right shoulder rotator cuff, the Doctor took an MRI and X-Ray. I was shocked to find out in mid-Nov '09 that I had a tumor in the upper right lung lobe. After a flurry of tests, biopsies, etc, I've been diagnosed with non-small cell lung cancer, which is also in the lung lymph nodes. On November 30th I start chemotherapy and radiation. Then a 3 week break, followed by surgery to remove the lung lobe. I have no symptoms whatsoever, so this is really hard to assimilate with all the information that has been thrown at me. I'm scared spitless and am having such a hard time staying mentally positive.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Celebration of Life - August 10, 2013

Dear Friends,


A Celebration of Life for Correne Crawford Mattson will be Saturday, August 10th, 1 pm visitation, 2 pm service at Cremation Society of Minnesota - 7110 France Ave. So., Edina, MN 55435-phone 952-924-4100.  - Sue Hogan Girard

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear of Correne's passing. We became friends through the internet site "Team Inspire" back in 2009. Our cases of cancer at the time were so similar. Mine was running about 1 month ahead of Correne's chemo and surgery.
    We would exchange symptoms, and ideas about dealing with the side effects of treatments and surgeries. We even talked on the phone. She helped me so much, just by knowing what I was going through emotionally and physically. We were like 2 peas in pod. Then her cancer raised its ugly head again and mine went away.
    I will say a prayer for Gordy and the family.
    Corkster from Ohio

    ReplyDelete