$10 Buck Two (Click Here)

My Story

After tearing my right shoulder rotator cuff, the Doctor took an MRI and X-Ray. I was shocked to find out in mid-Nov '09 that I had a tumor in the upper right lung lobe. After a flurry of tests, biopsies, etc, I've been diagnosed with non-small cell lung cancer, which is also in the lung lymph nodes. On November 30th I start chemotherapy and radiation. Then a 3 week break, followed by surgery to remove the lung lobe. I have no symptoms whatsoever, so this is really hard to assimilate with all the information that has been thrown at me. I'm scared spitless and am having such a hard time staying mentally positive.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Helping Correne with Her Post

July 6,2013 - Correne's Next Post
Correne composed an update to post here, but she was unable to complete the task.  Correne asked me to help her with a new post but I have not yet received it.  I hope this weekend will be an opportunity to update the blog.  Stay tuned...... Susan Hogan Girard

No comments:

Post a Comment